Friday, September 2, 2016

Lose Weight With This Diet Routine Day 2



It's more than 48 hours since I started this weight loss journey. I already did the measurements earlier and all three of my thighs, arms and waist have the same values as yesterday. My arms are 11.5 inches, my thighs 23.9 inches and my waist 36.8 inches. But my weight is now 132 lbs! I lost 8 pounds in just two days! I don't know where I shed the pounds off of. I don't know which part of my body lost the the 2 lbs but I'm not complaining. I'm still very happy with the results. I ate Durian fruit for my snack earlier and I regretted it because it contains a lot of carbs. Tomorrow, I promise to never give in to temptation and stick to low-carb snacks and meals. But the rest like what I ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and my water intake and level of activity will be found in my book. It will be released next year so you have to sit tight. I'm really inspired by myself right now. If only all of us are being inspired by ourselves, we would all be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment