Thursday, September 1, 2016

Diet On Day 1



So, I'm on this amazing diet where it doesn't make me feel hungry all the time. The results, of course, are also amazing. Just after 24 hours since I recorded myself on YouTube, I notice some huge improvements on my mood, how I feel about myself and my body appearance. I actually look smaller after just one day.

I'm still wearing the same clothes I wore when I measured myself yesterday. I did shower in case you're wondering. And I washed these shorts and top and I'm wearing clean underwear. Let's start measuring. My thighs are now 23.9 inches from 24 inches yesterday, arms are 11.5 inches it's still the same, my waist is now 36.8 inches from 37 inches yesterday and my weight is now 135 lbs from 140 lbs yesterday. I lost .1 inches on my thighs, .2 inches on my waist  and 5 lbs! Yeah, that is amazing. 

I'm going to start writing my book tonight and finish it after 3 months. I say this with certainty because I will do it. This is just something that I know I will do and not just think. 

In my book, I'm going to talk about what I ate and did today and the three months after that. I will also write about how much water I drank and my input and output or my water intake and pee and poop. I hope I had inspired you as much as I had. I inspire myself! Next to me, there's my husband Paul Berdos. He's also the main reason why I'm doing this. This is all for my husband. So I'm going to call my book, "Better Yourself For Your Husband". Tomorrow, I will be back and do the measurements and weight documentation again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment