Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Lose Weight




This is it! My weight loss journey. If you want to lose weight, you have to follow me. But before you follow me, I should first show you that it works by trying it myself. I'm going to release my book next year so I have to meet my target goal weight by end of this year. That leaves me with 3 months of changing my diet, habits and activity levels. 
Body measurements are current body weight are important before trying some diet out. This way, you'll know that it's working or failing. I'm gonna take the measurements of the biggest area of my arm and it's 11.5 inches. Now, the biggest area of my thighs and it's 24 inches. The biggest part of my stomach which is 37. And my weight as of September 1, 2016 is 140 lbs. 
I'm gonna plan my meals and snacks tomorrow. Each night, I'm gonna blog about the things that I ate for that day and the things that I did (activities). I know I will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment