Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Biore Aqua Rich Watery UV BB Cream Review








Mrs. Jenny Berdos here! Tonight I'm going to show you guys the effects of the sought-after Biore BB cream on my face. I hope it's worth every penny. Here it is. I bought this for Php 450 so it's about $10. I've bought BB creams that are more expensive than this one in the past so I'm not complaining about the price. This product promises to give a UVA and UVB protection of SPF 50 PA+++. It also promises good oil control, hydrating effects, natural coverage and a brightening makeup base. Let's go ahead and put it on my (before) face.
I love it! The smell's great. The coverage is perfect for me because I really don't want the fake face with lots of makeup. This is a great cream to hide my pores but at the same time, let them breathe. It's 8 o'clock in the evening and I'm not going anywhere. I just want to try it out and blog and YouTube about it immediately. I'll definitely buy this again!

My (after) faces:









No comments:

Post a Comment