Monday, August 29, 2016

No-Filter Blog and Photo. How Much Do I Earn?

My name is Jenny Berdos. That's Mrs. Jenny Berdos to you!

I got married last June 24, 2016. I can't believe I'm a 2-month-old wife! I'm going to talk about my wedding in the next post. But first, I have to write my very first blog! Well, for this year that is.

It's a sunny Monday afternoon. God, it's hot! I just took a shower in this photo but it's still hot. I can feel my face burning up as the warm breeze touch my skin. Whew! This is a no-filter photo of me. But it looks like my laptop's camera automatically edited this because I don't believe my skin has ever looked this good. It's not great but it's good for me. I want to write blogs about my thoughts. It's like having a diary and I can access it anytime, anywhere. I just started blogging (I think so). I wrote blogs 3 years ago and the years before that. All in all, I think I just wrote around 2 blogs. I can't find the Cetaphil cleanser review though that was written I think about 5 years ago.

Okay so, now. I'm going to write my first blog. My husband Paul Berdos is not psyched about this, about me blogging. Maybe because it will take up so much of my time. I don't know. He's in the living room thinking I'm getting dressed to go out with him and pay our water bill at the Felcris Centrale Mall but I'm not. I'm blogging.

Just a quick reminder to myself that I started this because I want to:

1. Inspire myself to be better.
2. Inspire others to be better or accept themselves in and out.
3. Take note of what I'm doing if not everyday, then at least every week.
4. Be creative with words even though I think my writing style tends to be awkward-sounding and
5. Be the perfect wife. (Blogging will make me a better wife, I think).


I accept my limitations. People should accept their limitations. I have a lot of limitations. I don't have the eye nor the ear. I can't tell if someone's singing is greater than the other. I can't tell if someone's photo is better than the other. It's just that bad. But I think I can get away with it? I can always say "I like this photo better." or "I like his singing better." Right? It's my opinion and I don't care if no one agrees with me. It's just that. Of course someone will agree with me because there are only 2 options. option 1 and option 2. Ask a million people and someone is bound to agree with me. I just know it.

Mondays are usually my time to:
1. Watch movies and eat popcorn (lots of carbs) with my husband Paul Berdos. (I wonder if I drop my husband's name a lot, this blog will pop up at the top of Google's search engines when I Google "Paul Berdos".)
2. Eat dinner with papa Jayme Ong and my brother Jazzy James Ong. (I also wonder if I drop my family's name a lot, this blog will pop up at the top of Google's search engines when I Google "Jayme Ong" and "Jazzy Ong".)
3. Take the day off.
4. Blog (starting today).
5. Withdraw my funds from Upwork.com to my bank account (Unionbank).


So how much do I earn?
I'm really transparent. I'm not sure why people don't disclose that information to others but I'm pretty fine disclosing mine. I make around Php 13, 000.00 per week. That's around $285. Upwork dollar exchange rates are different from the real one or from the country. I write 1500 snippets per week and no more no less for a San Francisco-based online company called Thumbtack.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment