Monday, August 29, 2016

Why Blog? Why Not?

Why blog? Because I can. Well, I think I can. I am a little tired for this since it's already 1 in the morning and I just finished setting up my brand new website. So, I just chose a template and bam! I am so up and running! I can't wait to write, write and write! I guess I don't have readers yet but I am positive that I will. Maybe I will just force my sisters to read my blogs! Haha! I had been up all afternoon (no naptime for me) researching about blogging or typing "how to blog" on Google. I was redirected to all sorts of stuff on Google search results pages and on YouTube. It was a tiring afternoon. One blogger said that she makes money through blogging and she gave a lot of tips and discouraged viewers to use Blogger.com or was it Blog her? I'm really not sure! I was multi-tasking at that moment, trying to write snippets as fast as I can while listening to videos. I really thought she said Blog Her so I Googled "Blog Her"! To my surprise, there are no evidences that Blog Her exists haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment