Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Nonsense Haul

I'm here in my bedroom with a lot of trash! Trash from the grocery store and the department store. Yesterday I had $300 and now I have $0! I need to stop shopping!
Here are the items that I purchased:

Curling Rods


Roller Brush


Eye Shade


L'oreal Men Expert Toner ( I'm a woman! But I wanna try it)

Ever Bilena Blush Duo




I need to breathe! I need space from my obsession. Okay here's the plan. Stop being Becky Bloomwood! You're not the star of the Shopaholic Series, Jenny!

Here's what I'm gonna do:
1. I need to have a daily routine or itinerary or schedule to write snippets and blogs, eat meals, incorporate fitness activities (or activity), cuddle with my husband Paul Berdos and get rid of my pores. I need to allot time and effort if I wanna see some changes in them. I know my husband doesn't care that their huge as the planet but I'm obsessed with them right now.

2. I have to make a list of what I'm allowed to buy tomorrow and for the rest of the week.

3. Watch what I eat. This is super important, because when I'm hungry I tend to shop. In order to stop shopping, I need to eat at a regular basis. So, I also need to make a schedule of the times that I should eat and list down the foods that I'm gonna eat. The only problem is, now I need to shop for those foods and I don't think I have money left after I pay the bills tomorrow.

4. Every payday (Tuesday), I need to set aside $50 for my savings. I earn $1,148 per week and I still haven't saved a dime yet! This is so frustrating. Not only do I look like I should be in that hit series Two Broke Girls, but I also feel like a failure!

5. Create a list of the "Greatest List of Things I Want To Buy"

Yeah. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment