Monday, August 29, 2016

I Woke Up Like This!

Yep! This is my ( Mrs. Jenny Berdos ) "I woke up like this". I have huge pores! I can feel the bulk of impurities inside them when I touch them. I have a plan. I will buy baking soda at the grocery later this afternoon. I will also continue to use the Maxi~Peel facial cleanser to clear out my warts. I'm not really sure if the Maxi~Peel works on minimizing the pores, but I can vouch for their wart-removal properties.

I'll also buy the Biore BB cream. I know, I know. I talked about being frugal on my last post last night. But, this is a "need". I need to minimize my pores. I used the CC cream from IVY Beauty and it really didn't work for me, in this weather, in this lifestyle.



I purchased the IVY Beauty Hydra Light-Feeling CC Powder Cream in color numbers 01 and 03. The first one was lighter than the other. I bought each one of them for Php 350 ($7.80) and they both came with a sponge. I am going to make a review and swatches about these two babies so you can see the difference between them and between wearing them and without them.

Here's the 01:




Here's the 03:

As you can see, 03 is darker than 01. Here's their sponges:

Now, I'm going to dab my left side of my face with the 01.
So, my left side is your right side. The side with a mole under my eye is my right side.
Now, I'll apply the 03 on my the right side of my face.
I just dab it lightly and blend well.

No comments:

Post a Comment