Monday, August 29, 2016

Maxi~Peel Facial Cleanser


I've started using this last week and I see visible results already. The wart on my middle finger on my right palms vanished! I only have 2 warts left and these two are stubborn. They're both located on my right index finger. I keep on forgetting to apply Maxi~Peel on them. Here's how they look.

I hope to see great or better results after I finish the bottle.

Here's how my face looks now.


The front of the packaging says:
"maxi~peel
FACIAL CLEANSER.
PORE-REFINING
*Deep Cleansing
*Anti-Acne
*Lightening
*Vitamin-Enriched"
While the back says:
"maxi~peel
FACIAL CLEANSER
With Pore Refining Beads
Upgrade your reginmen with Maxi~Peel Pore Refinishing Facial Cleanser. It not only removes deep-seated dirt and lifts away dead skin cells but also *helps dry pimples and helps remove blemishes, blackhead and whiteheads. It contains micro-beads that gently penetrate your skin to minimize and reduce the appearance of pores, revealing fairer, smoother and renewed skin. Infused with Vitamins C and E leaving your skin glowing and fresh after every use.
Directions for use: Apply on cotton and spread on face and neck. Use in the morning and evening. For external use only. Do not apply to wounded peeling or irritated skin and avoid areas near the eyes. Dermatologist-tested. Not to be used by children below 3 years of age.
Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactose, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Boric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Citrate, Benzophenone-4.
PRODUCT OF THE PHILIPPINES
Manufactured in the Philippines by:
splash corporation (their logo was all in lower case. I'm typing this all the way I see it on the bottle, word for word, letter for letter)
17 F. Lazaro St., Canumay West,
Valenzuela City
www.splash.com.ph
SPLASH RESEARCH INSTITUTE
SPLASHCARE
+63 (2) 491-7737
splashcare@splashcorp.com

This facial cleanser is so cheap. I'm selling this for only Php 90 ($2). It has salicylic acid that vanishes warts. So I'm hoping to get rid of my warts both on my face and fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment